I’m Blogging; It Must Be the Apocalypse.
Or, Perhaps I’m just working the night shift, and therefore really bored at 3:30 am?
Actually, I haven’t gotten super bored yet, because I have the internet to keep me company. However, I am kind of S-L-E-E-P-Y. Shhh. Don’t say the S-word. I don’t want to give my subconscious any ideas.
1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
At work. Because I was asked to work the night shift JUST THIS ONCE, PRETTY PLEASE?!?!?! Or, maybs I’m at QT because I locked my keys in my car AGAIN, and I’m trying to break into it with a hammer and a coat hanger.
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
I don’t even know the last time I spent $100. I’m way poor these days. Like, probably when I bought half my iphone. That was December.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
They’re green, I think.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
The top one is from Beall’s and the bottom one is from the clearance rack at Target. Total cost: $8.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
I’d really like a few various camera-oriented things. And I’d like one of those DSLR/Point and Shoot Hybrid cameras for non-professional-but-I-still-want-quality-pictures type of stuff. That’s pretty much all I can think of, but I’m in a very photo-heavy season of life right now.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
Seriously, I cannot even remember. I blame the lack of sleep.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Rocks. I have them from all over North America. Also, T-shirts and waffle weaves. I have them from all over the world.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
I got take out chicken nachos from the Pueb for lunch and ate them in the park. The last restaurant I actually ate inside of was Wendy’s, when I had a marathon intense, life story/bonding/conspiracy/spill session with Christina.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
My dad’s birthday was most recent, but I don’t remember if I got him a card or not. Honestly, I don’t like birthday cards. I’d rather just get a gift. I prefer cards made for random reasons. (i.e. I miss you/You rock my socks/Thanks for being awesome/etc.)
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Impulse spending. I hate that I do it, but I can never seem to stick to a real budget. My best solution so far is to just stay far, far away from Target and Bookstores everywhere.
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
I don’t really like pizza anymore, after I spent a good three days throwing it up. But, if pressed, I will eat some BBQ chicken pizza or white pizza.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I looked up a Taxi Service for a customer a couple of weeks ago.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
Several close friends. I can’t choose just one.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Mushroom cream sauce, and Asparagus with Garlic, Grape Tomatoes, and Lemon.
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
Either. I don’t have a preference.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My camera charger. And my mind.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I returned jeans for my mom at Christmas. I don’t remember the last time I returned something for myself.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
Perry Ellis Reserve (It’s on sale here if you want to pick some up for me.) Or SJP Lovely. I used to wear B&BW P.S. I Love You Perfume, too, but I think, like all things B&BW, I am allergic to it.
22. Your favorite board game?
Apples to Apples.
23. What was the last board game you played?
Either Apples to Apples or Life.
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
My dad got it from some lady. I don’t really know beyond that.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
There are many, but recent ones would include “Demons,” by Guster and “Galileo,” by Indigo Girls. Also, “Send Me on My Way,” by Rusted Root is sort of perennial.
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
Anyone who can distract me or make me laugh.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
Blue and Pretty Floral, Alternating.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Vacuuming. It makes me crazy.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Not cake at all, but Tiramisu.